Looking for a way to secure your relationship longterm?Take this 12-week on-line class, which starts May 25, and invest in the lifetime of your marriage. You pour energy, planning, and money into your wedding day, but what about investing in the marriage you long to create for a lifetime? Want to trust more and lean into a relationship with your spouse? This class will offer you habits to connect. It doesn’t matter what stage of marriage you’re currently in; what matters is that you are willing to examine the habits you have (or don’t have) and make changes.
New to Marriage?You just got married (or you know you’re in a forever relationship) and you want to establish productive habits from the beginning.
- You want to be prepared. You’re worried about the high divorce rate and want the predictability of good habits to help.
- You’ve got a great partner, but they’re having trouble communicating.
- You want to address the little things before they become big problems.
Been married awhile?You’ve been married a while and real life is eating away at the fairytale you wanted to be living.
- You’ve asked. And asked and asked. Your partner still doesn’t get it.
- You still love each other but the zest is gone. You don’t laugh like you use to.
- Your sex life isn’t in trouble, but it’s not exciting either.
What Does the 12-Week Class Cover?Do you want to continually grow closer to your mate over the course of a lifetime? Habits for Your Happily Ever After is all about the practical habits that minimize problems and maximize joy. We’ll cover the following topics. Click on one to learn more.
There’s a difference between alone and lonely. Have you ever felt lonelier in your marriage than when you’re alone?
Every heard yourself say, “It’s easier if I just do it myself.” But secretly, you wish you had help?
How Does the Class Work?During the 12-week class, a lesson arrives in your email each week in the form of a story, workbook or game. You’ll have a chance to interact with other couples about the habit changes for that particular week in the members-only platform. A weekly webinar with Rebecca allows the class to dive deeper into examples of the habits as well as offer the chance for a couple to receive hot-seat coaching so everyone can learn together. These classes meet Tuesdays 4pm Pacific/7pm Eastern. You can attend live or via recording. We’ll address topics like these:
- Your spouse never takes a turn cleaning the kitchen.
- You and your mate used to have fun together; but now it’s boring/frustrating.
- You want more sex (or the converse: you want less sex).
Want to Participate?When is the best time to start a habit that will sustain your relationship? The first day that relationship started. When is the second best time? Now. Class begins May 25. I can’t wait to take this journey together. Price: $444 for 12-week course
- You want to figure out how to get your partner to take their turn cleaning.
- You want to use your money to build an estate not just pay the bills.
- You want to stop nagging and start understanding.
- You want to develop habits that will keep you happier.
This is Not for you if...
- The problem is that you partner won't do it your way.
- You won't invest a little time in conversation with your partner.
- You resist new ideas or ways to employ them.
- You think "love is all it takes" and "trying harder" is enough.
Sign Up for the Class
Intrigued but still not sure if Habits for Your Happily Ever After is the right class for you and your mate? Have a few questions? I’m here. Feel free to reach out via email: email@example.com, call or text to 970-210-4480.